Regional Business Center for Small and Medium Enterprises Support - Pernik is association with non-governmental purpose which exists since 22 November 2000. RBC - Pernik is registered in the Ministry of Justice as a "Legal entity with non-governmental purpose for fulfilment of socially useful activities". On 14 January 2003 the business center was enrolled as a full member of BARDA (Bulgarian Association of Regional Development Agencies).
From 01 January 2003 the Regional Business Center for Small and Medium Enterprises Support - Pernik is officially part of the JOBS project.
The founders of RBC - Pernik are: Pernik municipality; Pernik district administration; Pernik chamber of industry and commerce; Pernik business chamber; Business initiative alliance - Pernik; "Market COO"co-operation; "Nevel - 92" Ltd.
Our mission is to achieve stable economic growth by stimulating the small and medium enterprises sector thus resolving the employment problems in the Pernik region.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF RBC - PERNIK
- Encouraging the initiatives for local development and the business activity in Pernik region in the conditions of structural reforms;
- Assistance in developing the relations between SMEs sector and the non-governmental organizations, local authorities and financial institutions.
- Stimulating the participation of SMEs in programs for economic reconstruction and integrated development in Perink region;
- Providing training and consulting aid to SMEs with the purpose of improving their technical and manegement skills.
- Small and Medium Enterprises;
- Minorities and people with disabilities;
- Unemployed people, including young workers;